Meetings & Events
A Memorable Meeting Venue in the Heart of San Francisco
We offer stylish accommodations and dynamic work and socializing space within walking distance from the Moscone Center. Whether you're planning a high-level boardroom meeting, celebrating a newly inked deal or an elegant banquet for the board of directors, we offer an inspired and sophisticated setting for special events of up to fifteen guests.
The Orchard’s classically inspired architecture and interiors set an impressive backdrop for events of all sizes. Our centerpiece meeting venue is the state-of-the-art Executive Boardroom, which features a rich, handsome décor and expansive windows that flood the space with natural light. Soothing colors and a versatile lighting system make the room highly adaptable for any business or social occasion - day and night. Comfortable leather executive chairs and a large solid boardroom table set the tone, while the room’s built-in cabling compartment keeps electronics neatly powered. Complimentary audiovisual equipment includes speaker phones, high-speed T-1 lines, an LCD projector, dropdown screen, slide projector, TV and DVD/VCR player, and stereo sound system. Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available in all rooms and suites, meeting facilities and public spaces, ensuring that your guests are connected at every moment.
With the assistance of our dedicated sales and catering team, your event will exceed your expectations without extending your budget. And when the day’s business is complete, our prime location makes it easy for you and your guests to unwind and explore the attractions of San Francisco, from Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf to Napa Valley and beyond. Just ask our Concierge for assistance with arranging dinner reservations or teambuilding events.
The Orchard Hotel Corporate Event & Meeting Package
Allow our Green Meetings Package to surpass your expectations without exceeding your budget.
Offered at $1,000.00 per day, our package includes:
- Free Wireless or Hard Wired Internet
- Complimentary Use of Audio-Visual Equipment, Including LCD Projector, Screen, Polycom, and Dry Erase Boards
- Natura Purified Water: Sparkling or Flat
- Eco-Friendly Meeting Space at a destination that is LEED-registered/certified with the USGBC
- Green Seal Audited
- Green Business Certification from the Department of the Environment
- State-of-the-art Energy-Efficient Lighting and Climate Control
- Recycled Notepads with Soy Based Ink Pens - Yours to keep
- Organic or Seasonal/Locally Sourced Food and Beverages (Charged Separately)
Contact email@example.com to learn more.
|Square Footage||Board Meeting capacity||Reception capacity|